WEDNESDAY, JUNE 17, 2020 | 12:00 PM 1:00 PM
The world is experiencing one of the most transformative moments in the last 75 years. A “business as usual” or “wait-and-see” approach will no longer suffice, even if it is the easiest option.
What remains true through all of this is that building a high performing business is an infinite game: There are no artificially imposed boundaries: these boundaries are often self-imposed in terms of how we approach challenges. Challenges, in of themselves, are not the core issue as much as it is how we react and relate to them. The reality is that our own “inner agility” is the factor that will truly make the difference.
Hubert Saint-Onge is the founder and Principal of SaintOnge Alliance, a consulting firm that dedicates itself to helping clients improve performance by strengthening the organizational culture, engaging employees, and advancing the mission of the firm.
- How do you detect the impact of your inner voice?
- How do you adopt the discipline that will give you the empowering inner voice that will bring out the best from you?
- How do we recognize, appreciate and get a hold of emergent possibilities?
- How do you practice the “inner agility” that will give you clear judgment and speedy, purposeful action?
- How can you enable your clients to recalibrate to the context where they find themselves with insights that will unlock their thinking?
Principal and Founder
Founder & CEO
To contribute to the growth of a learning organization, yours and mine.
Keita Demming, PhD
Development & Innovation
Generating added value to drive new and existing relationships.