WEDNESDAY, MAY 6, 2020 • 12:00 PM 1:00 PM
According to the registered social worker and psychotherapist Gregory Koval, we’re all emotional beings and emotion plays a major role in how we respond to uncertainty. High performers know both themselves and their clients.
In this Wednesday´s episode of How to Thrive in a Time of Uncertainty Webinar Series, Greg Koval focused on the psychology of both entrepreneurs and clients under conditions of uncertainty, in conversation with Keita Demming, PhD, Head of Development & Innovation, and myself (Norm Trainor, Founder & CEO of The Covenant Group).
Questions covered during the session
- How people are affected by uncertainty.
- How emotions can help or hinder our performance.
- How intentional practices can help address uncertainty.
- How to best frame problem-solving under conditions of uncertainty.
- How uncertainty affects the psychology of your clients.
Registered Social Worker and Psychotherapist at Hospital and Private Practice